CentrED stands for Centralized Editing. It is a Client/Server based map editor for Ultima™ Online.
The intention behind this is, that the only available GodClient is rather old and was never really supported by any server emulator (at least not that I know), but I wanted the ability for several people to work on the terrain and statics together, without having to constantly transfer their current state.
- Complete serverside map. All blocks are transfered on request.
- Modify Terrain
- Add, delete, move and hue Statics
- Change the altitude of Terrain and Statics
- Account management with four accesslevels (None, Viewer, Normal and Administrator)
- Restrict clients write access to specified regions (some sort of group management)
- Integrated Chat
- Client list with ability to jump to other clients position
- Virtual Layer to ease working on roofs or in black areas
- Large scale editing (move/copy, delete, draw, insert whole areas of the map)
- Easily jump to locations stored in a list or via the radar view of the whole map
- Server and Client for 32bit Windows and Linux
Copyright and Disclaimer¶
UO CentrED © 2008 Andreas Schneider.
Ultima™ Online © 1997 Electronic Arts Inc. Ultima, the UO logo, Are You With Us?, ORIGIN, the ORIGIN logo and We create worlds are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All rights reserved. ORIGIN™ is an Electronic Arts™ brand.