Project

General

Profile

Bug #77

CentrED Needs To Be Updated I Think - Look At This Screen Shot After High Seas Expansion

Added by A R over 11 years ago. Updated over 10 years ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Low
Target version:
Start date:
11/30/2010
Due date:
% Done:

100%

Estimated time:

Description

[[http://members.cox.net/screenshots/bug.png]]

The tile elevations are all wrong, the maps are the correct dimensions and the same that UO Landscaper use. I'm not sure if I did something wrong or the program was altered prior to my downloading it. If you notice the right hand side of the screenshot you'll see the 'Fu' and 'ass' - if thats unintended lol great but it seems hacked to me and/or the program needs to be updated to accomodate High Seas. On a side note: I tried 5 times... 3 with EA/Mythic Maps: Trammel, Felucca, and Tokuno... and 2 times with custom maps that were using the same dimensions as Trammel and Ilshenar. Every map had similar results to the screenshot url above. I am using CentrED 0.6.1 but tried with all versions with the same results as the screenshot url as well; 0.5.0, 0.6.0, 0.6.1.

Please help fix this issue because this program is like the best ever for UO Map Editing and not having it would set me back a lot. lol. Thanks :) -Sythen


Files

bug.png (2.12 MB) bug.png Screen Shot Bitmap A R, 11/30/2010 09:02 PM
tiledata.rar (49.5 KB) tiledata.rar A R, 12/01/2010 07:05 AM
#1

Updated by Andreas Schneider over 11 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Feedback

In my opinion that looks like a damaged Tiledata.mul. It is possible, that the tiledata file format changed in a recent UO Version, I haven't updated UO beyond version 6.x. You should try to recover that file and if that doesn't work, try to get an older version.

#2

Updated by A R over 11 years ago

This issue has been fixed using an older version of Tiledata.mul as suggested. Thank you for responding so promptly; you were very helpful. I do have a question though, will CentrED be updated to accomodate the newer Tiledata.mul changes?

If anyone has patched their UO Client Directory to 7.0.10.3 (Patch 33) and is experiencing the same issue I had above, I've posted the version of that file which corrected the issue in my screenshot above.

#3

Updated by Andreas Schneider over 11 years ago

  • Status changed from Feedback to Assigned
  • Priority changed from Urgent to Low
  • Target version changed from 0.6.1 to 0.6.2
#4

Updated by Andreas Schneider about 11 years ago

  • Target version changed from 0.6.2 to 0.7
#5

Updated by Andreas Schneider over 10 years ago

  • Target version changed from 0.7 to 0.6.2
  • % Done changed from 0 to 100
#6

Updated by Andreas Schneider over 10 years ago

  • Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
#7

Updated by Andreas Schneider over 10 years ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Closed

Also available in: Atom PDF