It's been a while since I updated CentrED. There was a private interim release which already addressed some tickets from the tracker and now it's the time to make it public.
The most important change is probably the support for the new Tiledata from the High Seas expansion. Here is the full list of changes:
- Added random pool for hues
- Added more infos to the account list (for admins)
- Added sorting to account list
- Fixed possible crash with light sources enabled
- Added support for new tiledata from High Seas expansion