New version released.
After weeks of work a new version is ready to be used by the public. This is a completely client-centric release with complete compatibility to the current server versions.Among the new features you can find much of what the community had requested for a long time:
- Completely reworked rendering (should be much faster now)
- Added one-step UnDo
- Added support for animated tiles
- Added optional height information to flat mode
- Added keyboard movement (NumPad, Arrow Keys, WSAD)
- Added live-preview for drawing operations
- Changed config path to be within the home directory
- Local AppData on Windows
- Added options to toggle animations and security questions
- Added (re)storing of options on start/exit
- Added highlight of target regions to the LargeScaleCommand window
- Optimized memory handling to adjust for larger requirements
- Several internal fixes and cleanups
Many thanks to my staff at the DragonCastle Freeshard and to the staff of the Siebenwind Freeshard who both helped me much with testing and feedback.